At the craft fair/ home learning talent show a little boy did a magic show. A couple days after, out of the blue Lily replicated one of the tricks. She showed us a lit a candle and then put a jar and a cloth (for effect, I’m sure) over the candle. When she took the cloth off, the candle had gone out. She went on to explain to me (what the little boy explained during the show) that it actually went out because it didn’t have enough oxygen to stay lit. We remarked about how much longer it took with a bigger jar than the smaller one the little boy used at the show.
For these photos, Lily used her new orange beeswax candle from our last trip to our local honey house.
Good times. Magician Lily has been renewing her show at least 4 times a week since. I think she needs to learn some new tricks!