What’s desperately missing from the below picture? Whipping cream. I know. I know. Next time I’d add it!
Sabrina was so kind to share this rich and delicious cake recipe. I thank her a hundred times! This is how I made it…
Decadent Chocolate Flourless Cake
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 4 ounces Chocolate Chips or Shaved Chocolate (use good quality!)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 375′ and oil and line with parchment a 8 inch round cake pan.
- In a bowl used as a double broiler, melt and whisk butter and chocolate chips together until smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in sugar. One at a time, whisk in eggs.
- Sift cocoa powder over the chocolate mixture and whisk in until combined.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the top has formed a thin crust.
- Cool in the pan on a rack for 5 minutes before inverting on a serving plate. Dust with additional cocoa and serve with whipping cream!