I’ve been tagged by beautiful Hen at Bee-Leaf!
The guidelines are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay for some random thoughts…
1) I used to rock climb… a lot. I miss it but it’s hard to make time while my kids are still small. I’ll be happy when my pull up bar is reinstalled in this house!
2) Dark chocolate cover ginger is one of my most favourite sweets. The best part is not everyone likes it so more for me!
3) I have a number of tattoos I’ve done myself.
4) I’ve been heavily involved in my local municipal elections that I’ve been way behind in my blogging. I have so much I want to blog about but just can’t find the time! We need change on our city council! I hope people in my area get out and vote!
5) I love to read. I love all genres really but love biographies, historical novels and field guides a great deal.
6) One day I’d like to have working border collies and sheep. Also a goat. And maybe a horse. One day.
To quote Hen: “Here’s who I tag!!! Absolutely no obligation whatsoever to these lovely women though!” Because it’s so true…