These muffins were pretty perfect if you ask me. Everything was just right about them. The taste, the texture… This recipe will be one I go back to again and again. Even Cam’s vegetable phobic work mate was left begging for the recipe. This is for you, Carl.
I believe this recipe was originally Martha Stewart’s. Here’s what I did:
Zucchini Cranberry Muffins
- 1 3/4 c All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Veg Oil (I used non-gmo Canola)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Shredded Zucchini
- 1/2- 3/4 cup Cranberries (I used frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375’F and grease a 12 muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Beat in sugar and oil. Mix in vanilla and zucchini.
- Add dry to wet and combine until just moist. Don’t over mix! Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin tin for 10-12 muffins. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When muffins are baked, tip muffins sideways in the pan so they don’t sweat underneath.