I know some of you have been suffering weather temperatures making a meal like this impossible at the moment but it’s been cooler and wetter here the last little while. I LOVE this meal. It take zero brain power to make happen and tastes great!
- Chop whatever vegetables you have on hand (look at these beautiful golden beets I used!) and throw in a roasting pan.
- Toss vegetables in a little olive oil, coarse salt and pepper.
- Roast on 400’F for about an hour, tossing occasionally.
- Serve topped with Miso Gravy (see below).
- 1/2 cup Miso paste
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil (I used non gmo canola)
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Chilli paste
- 2 cup Water
- Add all ingredients except water to food processor. After pureed, slowly add water.
- Put in sauce pan and slowly simmer to thicken.
You can also try this meal wrapping the veg in phyllo pastry which is also really delicious!