That’s what I spent on groceries this week. It was a short week though and I was only prepared to make 6 meals. It’s been a busy time with on going preparations for moving and giving a friend a hand in her own move. Only 3 weeks until we move!!
I wanted to make sure that I made mostly easy quick meals because we’ve been out a lot of the days. The enchiladas were the most complicated but only because of all the dishes it needs to make the meal. I made:
- Ashram Lentil Soup with Baking Powder Biscuits
- Crispy Fried Tofu on Coconut Quinoa
- Glory Bowl
- Roasted Yam and Swiss Chard Enchiladas
- Hashbrowns with fried eggs and toast (okay not a real meal but one I did actually plan to make. I LOVE breakfast for supper!)
- Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup with Baking Powder Biscuits